Bengali Aloo Dum
Mantra Shahi Garam Masala is inspired from the cookbooks of the royal kitchens. A perfect blend of 8 exotic flavourful spices adds royal taste and flavour to your regular dish.
Servings 3 People
- 2 tbs Healthy and Tasty Mustard Oil As per requirement
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 200 gms Baby Potatoes Boiled and Peeled
- ½ cup Homemade Tomato puree
- 2 tsp Curd
- 4-5 gms Shahi Garam Masala
- 5 gms Chilli powder
- 4-5 gms Jeera powder
- 4 gms Dhaniya powder
- 4 gms Haldi powder
- 1 tbs Sugar as per taste
- 1 sprinkle Dhaniya leaves Finely Chopped
- 2 pcs Onion Roughly Chopped
- 1 inch Ginger chopped
- 3 pcs garlic
- 2 pcs Green Chillies chopped
- Salt As per taste
- Add the onions, ginger, green chillies and garlic into the blender and grind into a smooth paste.
- Heat mustard oil in a frying pan. Fry the boiled potatoes with a pinch of Mantra Haldi powder and salt. Keep them aside.
- Add oil in the same pan. Add onion, ginger-garlic paste. Sauté the mixture on low heat for 3 mins.
- Add pureed tomatoes, Mantra Haldi powder, dhania powder, jeera powder, chilli powder and mix well.
- Stir the ingredients until they are well combined with the onion paste.
- Add yoghurt, stir and mix well. Next, add potatoes, 1 tbsp of sugar and Mantra Shahi Garam masala
- Cover the pan and simmer the potatoes on low heat for about 5-7 mins. Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with dhania leaves and serve hot.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Mantra Shahi Garam Masala is inspired from the cookbooks of the royal kitchens. A perfect blend of 8 exotic flavourful spices adds royal taste and flavour to your regular dish.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.