Bhindi Masala Fry
Make your daily dishes more delicious by just sprinkling this special formula. Sprinkle on top for an explosion of flavour. Spice up your meals, bring world cuisines to your kitchen.
Servings 3 People
- 3 tbs Healthy and Tasty Mustard Oil As per requirement
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 300 gms Bhindi Chopped
- 2-3 gms Haldi
- 2-3 gms Chilli As per taste
- 5-7 gms Jeera
- 5-7 gms Dhaniya
- 5-7 gms Shahi Garam Masala
- 5-7 gms Indian Tastemaker
- ½ tbs Cumin seeds
- 1 pcs Onion Thinly sliced
- 1 pinch Hing
- 2 tbs Ginger garlic paste Puree
- 1 pcs Green chilli Slit, As per taste
- Salt As per taste
- ½ tbs Aamchur/dry mango powder
- 1 tbs Coriander leaves
- In a kadhai heat oil, add chopped bhindi. Fry till it turns slightly golden brown and keeps aside.
- Sauté cumin and hing till they turn aromatic. Add onion and continue to sauté.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, green chilli and sauté well.
- Add spices and salt to taste. Sauté on low flame till the spices get cooked well.
- Add the fried bhindi and mix gently. Add Mantra shahi garam masala, cover and simmer for 3 mins.
- Sprinkle Mantra Indian tastemaker and mix for 2 mins.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Make your daily dishes more delicious by just sprinkling this special formula. Sprinkle on top for an explosion of flavour. Spice up your meals, bring world cuisines to your kitchen.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.