Mantra Dalna Masala has been crafted from the traditional recipes of Bengali cuisine. Now make Chhana-r Dalna with Mantra Dalna Masala at home with just one spice mix for the most authentic flavour and taste.
Servings 3 People
- Healthy & Tasty Mustard Oil As per requirement
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 2 lts Chhana Chhana, made with 2 lts milk
- 20-22 gms Dalna Masala
- 3 gms Shahi Garam Masala
- 10-12 gms Jeera powder
- 3-4 gms Haldi powder
- 2 pcs Bay leaf
- 2 pcs Whole dry red chilli
- 7-10 gms Ginger Paste
- 2-3 pcs Green Chillies Slitted
- Salt As per taste
- 2 pcs Potato Medium
- In a heavy bottomed pan, heat mustard oil. Add cubed potatoes and fry till they turn golden brown. Set them aside.
- Fry chhana cubes/balls in the same oil till they turn golden and set them aside.
- Add bay leaf, dry red chilli and ginger paste to the same pan and sauté till it turns brown.
- Add green chilli, haldi powder and Mantra Dalna Masala and mix well. Add chopped tomatoes.
- Add fried potato cubes and 1 glass of water and let it cook for 4-5 min. Add fried chhana balls and cook for 3-4 min till it reaches the desired consistency.
- This dish is best served with paratha/poori.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Mantra Dalna Masala has been crafted from the traditional recipes of Bengali cuisine. Now make any Dalna recipe at home with just one spice mix for the most authentic flavour and taste.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.