Mantra Malaikari Masala helps you create a delicious curry with a rich creamy taste. With this traditional blend of masalas, the iconic Malaikari cuisines are super easy to make. Can also be used in Malai Kofta, Malai Chicken, and Methi Matar Malai.
Servings 3 People
- Healthy and Tasty Mustard Oil As per requirement
- 50 gms Healthy & Tasty Mantra Malaikari Masala as per taste
- 500 gms Big prawns Washed and Peeled
- 2 tbs Ghee
- 1 pcs Bay leaf
- 1 pcs Green Elaichi
- 7-8 gms Haldi powder
- 2 pcs Clove
- 2 tbs Fresh cream
- Curd/Coconut Milk 2 tbsp/1 Cup
- Salt As per taste
- Mix Mantra Malaikari Masala with little warm water. Stir well to avoid lumps.
- Pour mustard oil in a pan and light fry the prawn.
- Heat ghee in another pan. Add bay leaf, clove and green elaichi. Stir well and add Mantra Malaikari paste to it. Stir for 2 mins.
- Add coconut milk/whipped curd on low heat and continue stirring for 3-5 mins. Add water and allow the mixture to boil. Add 2 slit green chillies, fried prawns and salt to taste. Cover the pan for 5 mins. Mix well.
- Add fresh cream. Mix well and cover the pan for 2-3 mins.
- Serve hot with rice.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Mantra Malaikari Masala helps you create a delicious curry with a rich creamy taste. With this traditional blend of masalas, the iconic Malaikari cuisines are super easy to make.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.