Dhoka – r Dalna
Mantra Dalna Masala has been crafted from the traditional recipes of Bengali cuisine. Now make Dhoka – r Dalna with Mantra Dalna Masala at home with just one spice mix for the most authentic flavour and taste. Can also be used for Alu-kopi-r dalna, Kachakola-r-kofta dalna, Alu-potol-r dalna.
Servings 3 People
- Healthy & Tasty Mustard Oil As per requirement
- 10-12 gms Healthy & Tasty Mantra Dalna Masala As per taste
- 100 gms Chana Dal
- 7 gms Roasted jeera powder
- 1 pcs Green chilli As per requirement
- 1 pcs Dry chilli
- 1 pcs Tomato Big
- 7 gms Ginger Paste
- 2 gms Whole jeera
- Salt as per taste
- ½ Water
- Dhoka – Soak dal for 3-4 hr. Grind paste with green chilli, salt, roasted jeera powder and mustard oil
- Take a pan, add mustard oil, crackle jeera, add dal paste and cook until thick. Take a plate, spread some oil, spread dal & flatten with the help of roller pin.
- After it cools down, cut into small pieces & shallow fry.
- Take a pan and add mustard oil. Add dry chilli, chopped tomato, ginger paste and sauté them
- Make a paste by adding little water to Mantra Dalna Masala powder. Add the paste to the pan and add salt to taste.
- Add 1/2 glass of water and cook for 3-4 min. Add dhoka pieces.
- Cover the lid and cook for 5 min. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Mantra Dalna Masala has been crafted from the traditional recipes of Bengali cuisine. Now make any Dalna recipe at home with just one spice mix for the most authentic flavour and taste.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.