Mantra Malaikari Masala helps you create a delicious curry with a rich creamy taste. With this traditional blend of masalas, the iconic Malaikari cuisines are super easy to make.
Servings 3 People
- 3 tbs Healthy and Tasty Soyabean Oil
- 40 gms Healthy & Tasty Mantra Malaikari Masala as per taste
- 200-250 gms Fish
- ½ cup Fresh cream
- ½ cup Coconut milk
- 100 gms Cashewnuts
- 3 pcs Green Chillies
- ½ cup Onion Chopped finely
- 3 pcs Dry whole red chilli
- Salt As per taste
- 1 tbs Fresh coriander
- 1 pcs Bay leaf
- 1 pcs Green cardamom
- 1 pcs Cinnamon Stick
- Grind the cashews and red chillies into a smooth paste for the marinade.
- Coat the fish from all sides with the marinade and salt. Let the fish marinate for about 30 mins.
- Mix Mantra Malaikari Masala with some water to make a smooth paste and keep aside.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil, add bay leaf, green cardamom and cinnamon stick. Lower the flame and add chopped onions and chillies. Stir fry for 4-5 mins.
- Add Mantra Malaikari paste and stir well. Add the marinated fish into the pan stirring carefully to ensure the fish doesn’t break. Add some more water.
- Add coconut milk/water to cook the fish.
- Once the fish is cooked, give the cream a good whip and pour over the cooked fish.
- Bring to a gentle boil and then remove from the flame. Garnish with coriander and some more fresh cream.
- Serve hot with rice.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Mantra Malaikari Masala helps you create a delicious curry with a rich creamy taste. With this traditional blend of masalas, the iconic Malaikari cuisines are super easy to make.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.