Sprinkle on top and saute for 2 minutes, for an authentic Chinese experience. Spice up your meals, bring world cuisines to your kitchen.
Servings 3 People
- 3 tbs Healthy and Tasty Soyabean Oil As per requirement
- 10-12 gms Healthy & Tasty Mantra Chinese Tastemaker As per taste
- 2 Cup Basmati rice/any long grain rice
- 3 pcs Green Chillies Chopped
- Water for soaking & boiling
- 2 pcs Garlic cloves Finely Chopped
- 2 pcs Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 pcs Spring Onion Chopped
- 1 pcs Carrot Finely Chopped
- 2 tbs Cabbage Finely Chopped
- 2 tbs Green Peas
- 5 pcs Beans
- 1 pcs Capsicum Finely Chopped
- 5 gm Chilli powder
- 2 tbs Soya sauce
- 1 tbs Vinegar
- 1 tbs Pepper Crushed
- Salt As per taste
- Soak rice in water for 2-3 hrs. Drain and boil it to a little less than full boiled and keep aside.
- In a large kadhai, heat soyabean oil and stir-fry 2 clove garlic.
- Sauté onions and half of the spring onions
- Add chopped vegetables and salt to taste.
- Stir fry on high flame without overcooking vegetables. Add soya sauce and vinegar.
- Stir-fry until the sauce is mixed well.
- Keeping the flame high, add cooked rice and pepper. Adjust the salt to taste as soya sauce has salt.
- Stir-fry by mixing well making sure rice grains won't break.
- Sprinkle Mantra Chowmein Tastemaker and stir well for 2 mins. Add remaining spring onions and mix well.
- Serve hot.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Sprinkle on top and saute for 2 minutes, for an authentic Chinese experience. Spice up your meals, bring world cuisines to your kitchen.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.