Mantra Malaikari Masala helps you create a delicious curry with a rich creamy taste. With this traditional blend of masalas, the iconic Malaikari cuisines are super easy to make.
Servings 3 People
- 2 tbs Healthy and Tasty Soyabean Oil
- 25-30 gms Healthy & Tasty Mantra Malaikari Masala as per taste
- 200-250 gms Paneer
- ½ cup Cream
- 1 pcs Onion Chopped finely
- 1 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tbs Kasuri methi
- ½ cup Capsicum Chopped finely
- 2 tbs Coriander Chopped
- Salt As per taste
- Mix Mantra Malaikari Masala with little water to make a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté onion till it is light brown in colour. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 2-3 mins or until the raw smell fades.
- Add the capsicum. Stir and sauté for a min. Add salt to taste. Add Mantra Malaikari paste into the pan.
- Add paneer cubes, water and salt to taste. Gently mix and allow it to boil. Add coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Add the cream and stir gently and allow it to cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add roasted Kasuri methi over the top.
- Serve Malai Paneer hot with roti/naan.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Mantra Malaikari Masala helps you create a delicious curry with a rich creamy taste. With this traditional blend of masalas, the iconic Malaikari cuisines are super easy to make.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.