All things healthy and tasty on your plate with this wholesome mix veg soya. Try it today and you’re sure to come back for more!
Servings 3 People
- 1 Cup Nutri Mini Soya Chunks
- 1 Cup Mixed Boiled vegetables (Cauliflower, greenpeas, potato, carrot)
- 3 Onion (grated)
- 1 tbsp garlic (Crushed)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (Crushed)
- ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- 4 tbsp Healthy & Tasty Soyabean oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- Coriander leaves (Chopped) for garnishing
- Soak Nutri mini soya chunks in milk for 45 minutes.
- Heat Healthy & Tasty Soyabean oil in a non-stick pan, add cuminseeds
- As the seeds crackle, add the onions. Saute’ till brown
- Add ginger, garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add dry masala powder and saute’ for a minute
- Add the tomatoes and saute’ till oil floats on top
- Now add the mixed boiled vegetables, soya granules soaked in milk and add little water
- Add Salt and mix well
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.