Murgh Shahi Korma
Mantra Special Chicken Masala is a delicious blend of 18 freshly ground spices and herbs, balanced to perfection. It brings out aroma and taste so that your everyday chicken is a delicacy.
Servings 3 People
- 3 tbs Healthy and Tasty Soyabean Oil/ Ghee As per requirement
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 750 gms Chicken Cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tbs Ginger Paste
- 1 tbs Jeera seeds
- 3-4 pcs Onion large
- 2 tbs Poppy Seeds (Posto) Soaked and Ground
- 8-10 Cashew Nuts Soaked and Paste
- 2 tbs Coconut Desiccated
- ¼ Cup Milk and thick cream
- 12-14 gms Special Chicken Masala
- 4 gms Haldi powder
- 10 gms Chilli powder
- 10 gms Dhaniya powder
- 4 gms Shahi Garam Masala
- Salt As per taste
- 2-3 pcs Green Chillies Slit, As per taste
- 2 tbs Mawa Grated
- Dhaniya leaves
- Marinate chicken in ginger garlic paste and salt for 1/2 hr.
- Heat the ghee/soyabean oil in a kadhai and add jeera seeds. Add onions and sauté till light brown.
- Add cashew nut paste, poppy seeds paste, desiccated coconut, milk and sauté till fat separates. Add the chicken pieces and stir well for 10-15 mins.
- Add Mantra Haldi powder, chilli powder, dhania powder and green chillies and stir well for another 5 mins. Add 2 cups of water and bring it to boil.
- Add Mantra Special Chicken Masala and Shahi Garam Masala and adjust salt to taste.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 mins. Lastly, add mawa and half of the cream and stir well.
- Serve hot, garnished with the remaining cream and chopped dhania leaves
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Mantra Special Chicken Masala is a delicious blend of 18 freshly ground spices and herbs, balanced to perfection. It brings out aroma and taste so that your everyday chicken is a delicacy.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.