Make your daily dishes healthy with Healthy & Tasty Nutri Soya chunks. Bringing to you one of the tastiest kebabs that is easy to make too!
Servings 3 people
- 1 cup Soaked Nutri soya chunks
- 6 pcs Garlic whole (medium size)
- 6 pcs Ginger whole (medium size)
- 2 pcs Green Chili (medium size)
- 6 pcs Cardamom (small size)
- 6 pcs Cloves
- ½ tbsp Black pepper
- 1 pcs Chopped onion (medium size)
- 1 bowl Chopped coriander
- Salt (as per taste)
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 500 ml Healthy & Tasty Soyabean Oil
- Take a bowl. Add soaked Nutri soya chunks, garlic whole, ginger whole, green chili, cardamom, clove, black pepper. Grind it well.
- Now add chopped onion, chopped coriander, salt, all-purpose flour. Mix everything well. now make oval shape dumplings out of the mixture using your hands.
- Once the dumplings are ready insert a wooden toothpick into it.
- After inserting the wooden toothpick squeeze the dumpling a little bit. This way the wooden toothpick won’t come out.
- Now take a deep vessel. Add oil and deep fry all the dumplings. Fry till brown.
- Soy Kabab is ready. Serve with green chutney or ketchup.