Sprinkle on top and saute for 2 minutes, for an authentic Chinese experience. Spice up your meals, bring world cuisines to your kitchen.
Servings 3 People
- 5 tbs Healthy and Tasty Soyabean Oil As per requirement
- 10-12 gms Healthy & Tasty Mantra Chinese Tastemaker As per taste
- 100 gms Raw chowmein
- 1 pcs garlic Cut into bits
- 3 pcs Onion Chopped
- 1 pcs Green chilli As per requirement
- Spring Onion Garnish, As per requirement
- 30 gms Cabbage
- 30 gms Beans
- 30 gms Capsicum
- 30 gms Carrot
- ½ tbs Vinegar
- Salt As per taste
- Add raw chowmein to boiling water with 1 tbsp of soyabean oil and salt to taste. Let it half boil.
- Strain after the chowmein gets cooked and hold under cold water for 1 min. Mix with 1 tbsp of soyabean oil.
- Chop the vegetables as required.
- Take 3 tbsp of soyabean oil in the pan, add the chopped veg mix, vinegar and sauté.
- Add the noodles to the pan and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Add Mantra Chinese Tastemaker just before you remove from the heat, mix well and check for the salt balance.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Sprinkle on top and saute for 2 minutes, for an authentic Chinese experience. Spice up your meals, bring world cuisines to your kitchen.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.