Soya Fired Rice
Protein rich rice with the simplicity of fried rice. Add a zest of health to your comfort food with this Soya Fried rice recipe.
Servings 3 people
- ¼ Cup Nutri soya chunks (boiled and squeezed dry)
- 1 tbsp Healthy & Tasty Soyabean oil
- ¼ Cup French beans (chopped & boiled)
- ⅛ Cup Carrot (chopped & boiled)
- ¼ Cup Cauliflower (chopped & boiled)
- ½ Cup bunch Spring Onion (chopped)
- 1 Cup Rice (Boiled)
- 1 tbsp White pepper
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pour Healthy & Tasty Soyabean oil in a Chinese wok
- Add French beans, carrot, cauliflower, spring onion, cooked Nutri soya chunks and saute.
- Add rice and toss properly
- Add seasoning of white pepper, soy sauce and salt.
- Heat for few mins. Keep stirring in between
- Serve hot