Mutton Do Pyaza
Mantra Nawabi Meat Masala is the secret to rich and flavourful Nawabi cooking. This blend of aromatic spices brings the regal taste of Nawabs to your kitchen.
Servings 3 People
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra as per taste
- 500 gms Mutton chops
- 8 pcs Onions
- 6 pcs Green & Red Chillies as per taste
- 7-8 gms Haldi powder
- 3-4 cups Ghee
- 8-10 gms Shahi Garam Masala
- 10-12 gms Nawabi Meat Masala
- 1 tbs Fenugreek seeds
- 3 tbs Coriander seeds
- 1 tbs Cumin seeds
- 2 tbs Lemon juice
- 2 inch Ginger chopped
- 2 tbs each Fresh Coriander Leaves Chopped
- Salt As per taste
- Soak red chillies in 1/2 cup of hot water. Chop 2 green chillies and slit the remaining. Sauté slit green chillies in 1 tbsp of ghee, drain and set aside.
- Chop 4 onions and slice the remaining. Grind fenugreek, coriander, cumin seeds & red chillies together with 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Apply this paste to the chops and marinate for 1 hr.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a pan. Add sliced onions and fry till brown and set aside. Add chopped green chillies, chopped onions and ginger & blend to a paste. Sauté well and add marinated chops till dry. Add 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Add Mantra Nawabi Meat Masala, Haldi powder, salt to taste and 1 cup of water. Let it cook for 20 mins. Add Shahi Garam Masala, fried green chillies and stir well. Cook on low heat for 5 mins. Add fried onion paste, mix well and cook on low heat for 5 mins. Serve hot.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Mantra Nawabi Meat Masala is the secret to rich and flavourful Nawabi cooking. This blend of aromatic spices brings the regal taste of Nawabs to your kitchen.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.