This Indo-Chinese delicacy is sure to leave you craving for more with its explosion of flavours.
Servings 3 People
- 2 cup Noodles
- 1 cup Nutri soya chunks boiled and squeezed dry
- 2 medium Spring onions Sliced
- 2 tbsp Healthy & Tasty Soyabean oil
- 1 Medium Carrot shredded
- ¼ tsp White pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- ½ medium Red Capsicum
- ½ medium Green Capsicum
- Salt to taste
- Heat Healthy & Tasty Soyabean oil in pan and fry cooked Nutri soya chunks till light golden brown. Keep aside
- Fill ¾ of a larger pan with water. Bring it to a boil over a moderate flame
- Add noodles and cook it for about 4-5 mins
- Drain and refresh the noodles under cold running water.
- Heat 2tbsp Healthy & Tasty Soyabean oil in a non- Stick pan/wok. Add spring onion, carrot, capsicum, and toss.
- Add the prepared Nutri soya chunks to the vegetables
- Mix noodles. Put it on a medium flame for few minutes
- Add 1tbsp Healthy & Tasty Soyabean oil, salt, soy sauce and toss on high heat.
- Garnish with fresh spring onion and serve hot.